Cerebral Doppler velocimetry to predict fetal anemia after more than three intravenous fetal exchange transfusions
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
© 2014 AABB
Volume 54, Issue 11, pages 2968–2973, November 2014
How to Cite
Hermann, M., Poissonnier, M.-H. and Grangé, G. (2014), Cerebral Doppler velocimetry to predict fetal anemia after more than three intravenous fetal exchange transfusions. Transfusion, 54: 2968–2973. doi: 10.1111/trf.12714
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.