Measuring trade-offs that matter: assessing the impact of a new electronic cross-match policy on the turnaround time and the cross-match workload efficiency
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2014
© 2014 AABB
Volume 54, Issue 12, pages 3075–3079, December 2014
How to Cite
Lin, D. M., Goldfinger, D., Lu, Q., Wallace, B., Kosaka-Nguyen, D., Wood, A., Porter, B., Bumerts, P., Jeffery, R., Fang, A., Stalcup, I., Penaflorida, T. and Ziman, A. (2014), Measuring trade-offs that matter: assessing the impact of a new electronic cross-match policy on the turnaround time and the cross-match workload efficiency. Transfusion, 54: 3075–3079. doi: 10.1111/trf.12725
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.