Immune hemolytic anemia with drug-induced antibodies to carboplatin and vincristine in a pediatric patient with an optic pathway glioma
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2014
© 2014 AABB
Volume 54, Issue 11, pages 2901–2905, November 2014
How to Cite
Betensky, M., Witmer, C., Fisher, M. J., Nance, S., Weiss, M. J. and Sesok-Pizzini, D. A. (2014), Immune hemolytic anemia with drug-induced antibodies to carboplatin and vincristine in a pediatric patient with an optic pathway glioma. Transfusion, 54: 2901–2905. doi: 10.1111/trf.12729
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.