Administration of recombinant human granulocyte–colony-stimulating factor does not induce long-lasting detectable epigenetic alterations in healthy donors
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2014
© 2014 AABB
How to Cite
Leitner, G. C., Faschingbauer, M., Wenda, S., Weigel, G. and Fischer, G. (2014), Administration of recombinant human granulocyte–colony-stimulating factor does not induce long-lasting detectable epigenetic alterations in healthy donors. Transfusion. doi: 10.1111/trf.12732
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.