This work was funded by Sanquin Blood Supply Foundation.
Past and present of hepatitis E in the Netherlands
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Transfusion published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of AABB.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 54, Issue 12, pages 3092–3096, December 2014
How to Cite
Hogema, B. M., Molier, M., Slot, E. and Zaaijer, H. L. (2014), Past and present of hepatitis E in the Netherlands. Transfusion, 54: 3092–3096. doi: 10.1111/trf.12733
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2014
- Sanquin Blood Supply Foundation
- 8Silent hepatitis E virus infection in Dutch blood donors, 2011 to 2012. Euro Surveill 2013;18:pii: 20550., , , et al.
- 11An assessment of hepatitis E virus (HEV) in US blood donors and recipients: no detectable HEV RNA in 1939 donors tested and no evidence for HEV transmission to 362 prospectively followed recipients. Transfusion 2013;53:2505-2511., , , et al.