Utilization of cross-matched or HLA-matched platelets for patients refractory to platelet transfusion
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2014
© 2014 AABB
Volume 54, Issue 12, pages 3080–3087, December 2014
How to Cite
Rioux-Massé, B., Cohn, C., Lindgren, B., Pulkrabek, S. and McCullough, J. (2014), Utilization of cross-matched or HLA-matched platelets for patients refractory to platelet transfusion. Transfusion, 54: 3080–3087. doi: 10.1111/trf.12739
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.