Optimizing isolation culture and freezing methods to preserve Wharton's jelly's mesenchymal stem cell (MSC) properties: an MSC banking protocol validation for the Hellenic Cord Blood Bank
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2014
© 2014 AABB
How to Cite
Chatzistamatiou, T. K., Papassavas, A. C., Michalopoulos, E., Gamaloutsos, C., Mallis, P., Gontika, I., Panagouli, E., Koussoulakos, S. L. and Stavropoulos-Giokas, C. (2014), Optimizing isolation culture and freezing methods to preserve Wharton's jelly's mesenchymal stem cell (MSC) properties: an MSC banking protocol validation for the Hellenic Cord Blood Bank. Transfusion. doi: 10.1111/trf.12743
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.