BLOOD MANAGEMENT IN THE OPERATING ROOM
Effects of a multimodality blood conservation schema toward improvement of intraoperative hemoglobin levels and off-pump transfusions in coronary artery bypass graft surgery
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2014
© 2014 AABB
Special Issue: The evolving paradigm of patient blood management
Volume 54, Issue 10pt2, pages 2769–2774, October 2014
How to Cite
Tran, M.-H., Lin, D. M., Wilcox, T., Schiro, D., Cannesson, M. and Milliken, J. (2014), Effects of a multimodality blood conservation schema toward improvement of intraoperative hemoglobin levels and off-pump transfusions in coronary artery bypass graft surgery. Transfusion, 54: 2769–2774. doi: 10.1111/trf.12745
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.