This work was supported by the King Abdullah International Medical Research Center.
TRANSPLANTATION AND CELLULAR ENGINEERING
Improving cord blood unit quantity and quality at King Abdullah International Medical Research Center Cord Blood Bank
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
© 2014 AABB
Volume 54, Issue 12, pages 3127–3130, December 2014
How to Cite
Jawdat, D., Arab, S., Thahery, H., Almashaqbeh, W., Alaskar, A. and Hajeer, A. H. (2014), Improving cord blood unit quantity and quality at King Abdullah International Medical Research Center Cord Blood Bank. Transfusion, 54: 3127–3130. doi: 10.1111/trf.12746
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2013
- King Abdullah International Medical Research Center.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.