This work was supported in part by grants from the NIH (R01-098014 to SLS, K08-HL103756 to EAH) and a Louis V. Gerstner Scholars Award (to EAH).
Macrophages clear refrigerator storage–damaged red blood cells and subsequently secrete cytokines in vivo, but not in vitro, in a murine model
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2014
© 2014 AABB
Volume 54, Issue 12, pages 3186–3197, December 2014
How to Cite
Wojczyk, B. S., Kim, N., Bandyopadhyay, S., Francis, R. O., Zimring, J. C., Hod, E. A. and Spitalnik, S. L. (2014), Macrophages clear refrigerator storage–damaged red blood cells and subsequently secrete cytokines in vivo, but not in vitro, in a murine model. Transfusion, 54: 3186–3197. doi: 10.1111/trf.12755
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01-098014, K08-HL103756
- Louis V. Gerstner Scholars Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.