BLOOD DONORS AND BLOOD COLLECTION
Evaluating a program to increase blood donation among racial and ethnic minority communities in New York City
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 New York Blood Center. Transfusion © 2014 AABB
Volume 54, Issue 12, pages 3061–3067, December 2014
How to Cite
Frye, V., Caltabiano, M., Kessler, D. A., Schaffler, H., Reboza, M., Hillyer, C. D. and Shaz, B. H. (2014), Evaluating a program to increase blood donation among racial and ethnic minority communities in New York City. Transfusion, 54: 3061–3067. doi: 10.1111/trf.12767
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.