A hemolytic anti-LKE associated with a rare LKE-negative, “weak P” red blood cell phenotype: alloanti-LKE and alloanti-P recognize galactosylgloboside and monosialogalactosylgloboside (LKE) antigens
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2014
© 2014 AABB
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 115–128, January 2015
How to Cite
Cooling, L., Dake, L. R., Haverty, D., Mullis, N., Ellis, S., Shayman, J. and Judd, W. J. (2015), A hemolytic anti-LKE associated with a rare LKE-negative, “weak P” red blood cell phenotype: alloanti-LKE and alloanti-P recognize galactosylgloboside and monosialogalactosylgloboside (LKE) antigens. Transfusion, 55: 115–128. doi: 10.1111/trf.12772
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.