TRANSPLANTATION AND CELLULAR ENGINEERING
Effects of interruptions of controlled-rate freezing on the viability of umbilical cord blood stem cells
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2014
© 2014 AABB
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 70–78, January 2015
How to Cite
Yang, H., Pidgorna, A., Loutfy, M. R. and Shuen, P. (2015), Effects of interruptions of controlled-rate freezing on the viability of umbilical cord blood stem cells. Transfusion, 55: 70–78. doi: 10.1111/trf.12774
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.