This study was funded by the US Food and Drug Administration, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research.
Posttransfusion purpura occurrence and potential risk factors among the inpatient US elderly, as recorded in large Medicare databases during 2011 through 2012
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2014
Published 2014. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 284–295, February 2015
How to Cite
Menis, M., Forshee, R. A., Anderson, S. A., McKean, S., Gondalia, R., Warnock, R., Johnson, C., Mintz, P. D., Worrall, C. M., Kelman, J. A. and Izurieta, H. S. (2015), Posttransfusion purpura occurrence and potential risk factors among the inpatient US elderly, as recorded in large Medicare databases during 2011 through 2012. Transfusion, 55: 284–295. doi: 10.1111/trf.12782
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2014
- US Food and Drug Administration, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.