BLOOD DONORS AND BLOOD COLLECTION
Travel behavior and deferral of Dutch blood donors: consequences for donor availability
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2014
© 2014 AABB
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 79–85, January 2015
How to Cite
Lieshout-Krikke, R. W., Oei, W., Habets, K. and Pasker-de Jong, P. C.M. (2015), Travel behavior and deferral of Dutch blood donors: consequences for donor availability. Transfusion, 55: 79–85. doi: 10.1111/trf.12783
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.