This study was supported by the basic grant of Institute of Pathogen Biology, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences (Grant 2011IPB106).
The genomic and seroprevalence of human bocavirus in healthy Chinese plasma donors and plasma derivatives
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2014
© 2014 AABB
How to Cite
Li, H., He, M., Zeng, P., Gao, Z., Bian, G., Yang, C. and Li, W. (2014), The genomic and seroprevalence of human bocavirus in healthy Chinese plasma donors and plasma derivatives. Transfusion. doi: 10.1111/trf.12785
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2014
- Institute of Pathogen Biology, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences. Grant Number: 2011IPB106
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.