Von Willebrand factor, a versatile player in gastrointestinal bleeding in left ventricular assist device recipients?
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2014
© 2014 AABB
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 51–54, January 2015
How to Cite
Fischer, Q., Huisse, M.-G., Voiriot, G., Caron, C., Lepage, L., Dilly, M.-P., Nataf, P., Ajzenberg, N. and Kirsch, M. (2015), Von Willebrand factor, a versatile player in gastrointestinal bleeding in left ventricular assist device recipients?. Transfusion, 55: 51–54. doi: 10.1111/trf.12788
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.