Comparison of two platelet transfusion strategies to minimize ABO-nonidentical transfusion, outdating, and shortages using a computer-simulated “virtual blood bank”
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2014
© 2014 AABB
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 348–356, February 2015
How to Cite
Jackups, R. and Kymes, S. (2015), Comparison of two platelet transfusion strategies to minimize ABO-nonidentical transfusion, outdating, and shortages using a computer-simulated “virtual blood bank”. Transfusion, 55: 348–356. doi: 10.1111/trf.12831
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.