Conflict of interest
Pediatric priority in kidney allocation: challenging its acceptability
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2014 Steunstichting ESOT
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 533–540, June 2014
How to Cite
Capitaine, L., Van Assche, K., Pennings, G. and Sterckx, S. (2014), Pediatric priority in kidney allocation: challenging its acceptability. Transplant International, 27: 533–540. doi: 10.1111/tri.12280
No conflict of interests to declare for any of the above authors.
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2014 01:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2013
- Flemish Fund for Scientific Research (FWO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.