Living on Lakes Segregated Communities and Inequality in a Natural Amenity Destination
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 Midwest Sociological Society
The Sociological Quarterly
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 105–129, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Winkler, R. (2013), Living on Lakes Segregated Communities and Inequality in a Natural Amenity Destination. The Sociological Quarterly, 54: 105–129. doi: 10.1111/tsq.12002
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
- Central Minnesota Community Foundation
- Rural Sociological Society Dissertation Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!