MSS Presidential Address 2012
Theorizing Inequality: Comparative Policy Regimes, Gender, and Everyday Lives
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 Midwest Sociological Society
The Sociological Quarterly
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 66–80, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Zimmerman, M. K. (2013), Theorizing Inequality: Comparative Policy Regimes, Gender, and Everyday Lives. The Sociological Quarterly, 54: 66–80. doi: 10.1111/tsq.12003
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!