From Road Rage to Everyday Automotive Incivility: A Routine Activities Approach to Low-Level Deviance
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 Midwest Sociological Society
The Sociological Quarterly
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 476–500, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Smith, P. and King, R. D. (2013), From Road Rage to Everyday Automotive Incivility: A Routine Activities Approach to Low-Level Deviance. The Sociological Quarterly, 54: 476–500. doi: 10.1111/tsq.12030
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!