Exploring the Gay Community Question: Neighborhood and Network Influences on the Experience of Community among Urban Gay Men
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 Midwest Sociological Society
The Sociological Quarterly
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 23–48, Winter 2014
How to Cite
Kelly, B. C., Carpiano, R. M., Easterbrook, A. and Parsons, J. T. (2014), Exploring the Gay Community Question: Neighborhood and Network Influences on the Experience of Community among Urban Gay Men. The Sociological Quarterly, 55: 23–48. doi: 10.1111/tsq.12041
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Hunter College Center for HIV Educational Studies and Training
- Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!