Upgraded to Bad Jobs: Low-Wage Black Women's Relative Status since 1970
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
© 2014 Midwest Sociological Society
The Sociological Quarterly
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 366–395, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Branch, E. H. and Hanley, C. (2014), Upgraded to Bad Jobs: Low-Wage Black Women's Relative Status since 1970. The Sociological Quarterly, 55: 366–395. doi: 10.1111/tsq.12053
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!