We thank Amil Petrin and Ken Train for a discussion of the econometric methodology. We have benefited from comments by Devashish Mitra, Judith Dean, an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at the 2010 American Economic Association meetings, at the University of Western Ontario, and at the 2011 Chinese Economic Association Meetings.
Does Final Market Demand Elasticity Influence the Location of Export Processing? Evidence from Multinational Decisions in China
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
The World Economy
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 509–536, May 2013
How to Cite
Liu, X., Lovely, M. E. and Ondrich, J. (2013), Does Final Market Demand Elasticity Influence the Location of Export Processing? Evidence from Multinational Decisions in China. World Economy, 36: 509–536. doi: 10.1111/twec.12000
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!