The author wishes to thank Bernard Hoekman, Patrick Messerlin, Joe Francois, Aaditya Mattoo, Ben Shepherd, Sébastien Miroudot, Martin Roy, Lisa Anoulies and anonymous referee(s) for their very valuable comments and suggestions when writing this paper. The author also wishes to thank Stephen Golub for sharing FDI regulation data. This paper has also benefited from valuable comments and discussions from participants of the WIOD conference in Vienna, the conference on the International Political Economy of Trade Liberalisation at the Leonard Davis Institute of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and the ETSG 2010 conference in Lausanne. The author is grateful to the GEM and the World Bank’s International Trade Department for funding and hosting while working on this paper.
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages 1530–1558, November 2012
How to Cite
van der Marel, E. (2012), Trade in Services and TFP: The Role of Regulation. World Economy, 35: 1530–1558. doi: 10.1111/twec.12004
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!