This is an outgrowth of part of a study commissioned by the Commonwealth Secretariat and Trade.com. The opinions expressed are solely of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of these institutions or the institutions the authors are affiliated to. The study has not used any of the confidential information provided by the individuals and institutions involved in the original study. We are grateful to the editor David Greenaway, Edwin Laurent, Mohammad Razzaque, David Roberts, Steven Tornhill and Geo Govinden for helpful comments.
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 786–806, June 2013
How to Cite
Calì, M., Nolte, S. and Cantore, N. (2013), Sweet and Sour Changes in Trade Regimes. World Economy, 36: 786–806. doi: 10.1111/twec.12007
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!