This is an outgrowth of part of a study commissioned by the Commonwealth Secretariat and Trade.com. The opinions expressed are solely of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of these institutions or the institutions the authors are affiliated to. The study has not used any of the confidential information provided by the individuals and institutions involved in the original study. We are grateful to the editor David Greenaway, Edwin Laurent, Mohammad Razzaque, David Roberts, Steven Tornhill and Geo Govinden for helpful comments.
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 786–806, June 2013
How to Cite
Calì, M., Nolte, S. and Cantore, N. (2013), Sweet and Sour Changes in Trade Regimes. World Economy, 36: 786–806. doi: 10.1111/twec.12007
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!