We would like to thank participants at the autumn 2009 Midwest International Economics Meetings at Pennsylvania State University, the 2009 Northeast Ohio Workshop at the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, the 2010 Annual Meeting of the Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES) and an anonymous referee for their insightful comments and suggestions. All remaining errors are, of course, our own.
Cross-border Economic Activities, Human Capital and Efficiency: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis for OECD Countries
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 761–785, June 2013
How to Cite
Ghosh, S. and Mastromarco, C. (2013), Cross-border Economic Activities, Human Capital and Efficiency: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis for OECD Countries. World Economy, 36: 761–785. doi: 10.1111/twec.12010
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!