The authors are grateful to Richard Baldwin, C. Fred Bergsten, Chad Bown, Bernard Hoekman, Gary Hufbauer, Pascal Lamy, Patrick Low, Will Martin, Zanny Minton-Beddoes and Martin Wolf for helpful discussions and useful comments and, in particular, to an anonymous referee for detailed comments. The views expressed in the paper are those of the authors and should not be attributed to the World Bank, its Executive Directors or the countries they represent.
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: GLOBAL TRADE POLICY 2012 Edited by DAVID GREENAWAY
Volume 35, Issue 12, pages 1733–1771, December 2012
How to Cite
Mattoo, A. and Subramanian, A. (2012), China and the World Trading System. World Economy, 35: 1733–1771. doi: 10.1111/twec.12017
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!