The paper is presented in the authors' personal capacities and opinions expressed therein should be attributed to the authors and do not represent positions or opinions of the WTO, the OECD or their respective Members. The authors wish to thank Michael Handel, Elif Koksal-Oudot, Pascal Marianna and Bo Werth for their help and an anonymous referee for useful comments.
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 194–212, February 2013
How to Cite
Lanz, R., Miroudot, S. and Nordås, H. K. (2013), Offshoring of Tasks: Taylorism Versus Toyotism. World Economy, 36: 194–212. doi: 10.1111/twec.12024
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!