The work Dirk Rübbelke devoted to this paper was partly funded under the project “Strategic Challenges in International Climate and Energy Policy (CICEP)”sponsored by the Research Council of Norway
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 419–436, April 2013
How to Cite
Pittel, K. and Rübbelke, D. (2013), International Climate Finance and Its Influence on Fairness and Policy. World Economy, 36: 419–436. doi: 10.1111/twec.12029
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!