We are grateful to Lars Ponterlitschek from Euler Hermes, Oliver Hunke from the German Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology, Kalina Manova and Pol Antras for discussions and suggestions. Special thanks to Petra Dithmer for the invaluable help with the data and to Inga Heiland for the research assistance.
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 967–999, August 2013
How to Cite
Felbermayr, G. J. and Yalcin, E. (2013), Export Credit Guarantees and Export Performance: An Empirical Analysis for Germany. World Economy, 36: 967–999. doi: 10.1111/twec.12031
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!