Declining Distance Effects in International Trade: Some Country-Level Evidence
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 1029–1040, August 2013
How to Cite
Bleaney, M. and Neaves, A. S. (2013), Declining Distance Effects in International Trade: Some Country-Level Evidence. World Economy, 36: 1029–1040. doi: 10.1111/twec.12034
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!