We are grateful to Martin Admiraal and Henk van Kerkhoff for collecting the data and to Marco Hoeberichts for excellent research advice. We thank Marloes Foudraine, Poonam Gupta, Pierre Lafourcade, Ashoka Mody, Marc Roovers, seminar participants at the 2010 EEA Annual Congress and De Nederlandsche Bank, and an anonymous referee for useful comments and discussions. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of the institutions with which they are affiliated.
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 375–395, April 2013
How to Cite
van der Veer, K. J. M. and de Jong, E. (2013), IMF-Supported Programmes: Stimulating Capital to Non-defaulting Countries. World Economy, 36: 375–395. doi: 10.1111/twec.12044
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!