We gratefully acknowledge the helpful discussion with Simone Clemhout and valuable comments from two anonymous reviewers. Also, the first author thanks the National Science Council for financial support (98-2410-H0001-033).
Chinese Electronics Export; Taiwanese Contract Manufacturing – The Win–Win Outcome along the Evolving Global Value Chain
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: ASIA
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 827–842, July 2013
How to Cite
Tung, A.-C. and Wan, H. (2013), Chinese Electronics Export; Taiwanese Contract Manufacturing – The Win–Win Outcome along the Evolving Global Value Chain. World Economy, 36: 827–842. doi: 10.1111/twec.12045
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!