We thank Robert Feenstra, Joaquim Silvestre, Yang Yao, Linda Yueh, Robert Elliott, Tomohiki Inui, Zhigang Li, Fredik Willhelmsson, Jiegen Wei and Douglas Campbell for their helpful comments and constructive suggestions. We thank participants at the seminar at Gothenburg University, Sweden, Conference on Microeconomics Drivers of Growth in China, held by the University of Oxford, the 7th Korea and World Economy (2008), the 3rd China’s New Political Economy Symposium, the 2008 International workshop on Chinese Productivity for their useful comments and suggestions. Grants provided by the Beijing Municipal Government, China (Project No. XK100010501), and National Natural Science Foundation of China (Project No. 71001030 and No. 71273270) are gracefully acknowledged. We thank the excellent research assistance from Wei Tian, Jianfeng Shan, Zhe Yuan and Lingyun Zhang. However, all errors are our own.
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: ASIA
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 912–934, July 2013
How to Cite
Yu, M., Ye, G. and Qu, B. (2013), Trade Liberalisation, Product Complexity and Productivity Improvement: Evidence from Chinese Firms. World Economy, 36: 912–934. doi: 10.1111/twec.12046
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!