We thank Jaime de Melo, Philippe Thalmann, Martin Cicowiez, Peter Egger, an anonymous referee and participants at the April 2012 SSES and June 2012 EAERE annual meetings for very useful comments. Excellent research assistance by Delphine Troyon Guédat, as well as financial support by the SNF Grant 100014-117872 and the NCCR Climate are also gratefully acknowledged. The usual disclaimer applies.
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: TRADE AND THE ENVIRONMENT
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 280–302, March 2013
How to Cite
Vöhringer, F., Grether, J.-M. and Mathys, N. A. (2013), Trade and Climate Policies: Do Emissions from International Transport Matter?. World Economy, 36: 280–302. doi: 10.1111/twec.12052
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- SNF . Grant Number: 100014-117872
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!