We are grateful to seminar participants at the GEP Postgraduate and ETSG conferences 2011 and SMYE, EAERE, EEA and VfS conference 2012 for comments. Special thanks to Olli Kauppi and Tilmann Rave for helpful suggestions. The authors acknowledge financial support from DFG grant no. 583467.
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: TRADE AND THE ENVIRONMENT
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 303–330, March 2013
How to Cite
Aichele, R. and Felbermayr, G. (2013), Estimating the Effects of Kyoto on Bilateral Trade Flows Using Matching Econometrics. World Economy, 36: 303–330. doi: 10.1111/twec.12053
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!