This work contains statistical data from Office for National Statistics (ONS) which is Crown copyright and reproduced with the permission of the controller of HMSO and Queen's Printer for Scotland. The use of the ONS statistical data in this work does not imply the endorsement of the ONS in relation to the interpretation or analysis of the statistical data. This work uses research data sets which may not exactly reproduce National Statistics aggregates. We also would like to thank UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), who supported this research.
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 713–736, June 2013
How to Cite
Harris, R. and Moffat, J. (2013), The Direct Contribution of FDI to Productivity Growth in Britain, 1997–2008. World Economy, 36: 713–736. doi: 10.1111/twec.12059
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!