We thank Vladimir Benacek, Peter Egger, Marian Grendar, Jan Hanousek, an anonymous reviewer and participants at a number of seminar and conference presentations for helpful comments on earlier drafts of this paper. Vera Potacelova and Lucia Psenakova provided excellent research assistance. Karel Janda acknowledges research support provided during his long-term visits at University of California, Berkeley and Australian National University and his support as Affiliate Fellow at CERGE-EI. Our research was supported by the grants P403/10/1235, P402/11/0948, and P402/12/0982 of the Czech Republic Science Foundation, institutional support VSE IP100040 and research project of VUT in Brno no. FP-S-13-2148. The views expressed here are those of the authors and not necessarily those of our institutions. All remaining errors are solely our responsibility.
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
How to Cite
Janda, K., Michalikova, E. and Skuhrovec, J. (2013), Credit Support for Export: Robust Evidence from the Czech Republic. World Economy. doi: 10.1111/twec.12061
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!