Special thanks to Colin Cameron, Robert Feenstra, Gabriel Mathy, Chris Meissner and Kadee Russ for their feedback. I am also indebted to Alan Taylor and Ju Hyun Pyun for commenting on earlier drafts and to an anonymous referee for insightful comments. I would also like to thank Anastasiya Krasnyanska for her excellent research assistantship, Robert Feenstra for providing data, and Andrew Rose and Reuven Glick for making their data available on-line – the mark of true scholars. All errors remain my own.
Estimating the Impact of Currency Unions on Trade: Solving the Glick and Rose Puzzle
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 36, Issue 10, pages 1278–1293, October 2013
How to Cite
Campbell, D. L. (2013), Estimating the Impact of Currency Unions on Trade: Solving the Glick and Rose Puzzle. World Economy, 36: 1278–1293. doi: 10.1111/twec.12062
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!