Special thanks to Colin Cameron, Robert Feenstra, Gabriel Mathy, Chris Meissner and Kadee Russ for their feedback. I am also indebted to Alan Taylor and Ju Hyun Pyun for commenting on earlier drafts and to an anonymous referee for insightful comments. I would also like to thank Anastasiya Krasnyanska for her excellent research assistantship, Robert Feenstra for providing data, and Andrew Rose and Reuven Glick for making their data available on-line – the mark of true scholars. All errors remain my own.
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 36, Issue 10, pages 1278–1293, October 2013
How to Cite
Campbell, D. L. (2013), Estimating the Impact of Currency Unions on Trade: Solving the Glick and Rose Puzzle. World Economy, 36: 1278–1293. doi: 10.1111/twec.12062
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!