We are grateful to an anonymous referee and the Editor of the Journal for their comments and helpful criticism. We would like to thank Miguel Carvalho, Petros Milionis, Marta Serra Garcia, Chris Muris, Joan Costa-Font, Alistair McGuire, David Taylor and Guillem Lopez Casasnovas for comments and suggestions on earlier drafts. We thank Paul DeNijs for facilitating access to the IMS database. Thanks are also due to the participants of the 7th World Congress on Health Economics (iHEA) in Beijing, July 2009, for useful comments on an earlier version of the paper. All outstanding errors are our own.
Parallel Trade and Pharmaceutical Prices: A Game-theoretic Approach and Empirical Evidence from the European Union
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 856–880, June 2014
How to Cite
Vandoros, S. and Kanavos, P. (2014), Parallel Trade and Pharmaceutical Prices: A Game-theoretic Approach and Empirical Evidence from the European Union. World Economy, 37: 856–880. doi: 10.1111/twec.12063
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!