We would like to thank the referee as well as the participants at: the X European Trade Study Group Conference (University of Warsaw), Warsaw International Economic Meeting (University of Warsaw), International Trade Workshop (Staffordshire University) and economic seminar at Universita' Politecnica delle Marche for their valuable comments and suggestions. We are responsible for all the remaining errors. Aleksandra Parteka gratefully acknowledges financial support from Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education and National Science Centre (Poland) (research grant 2011/01/B/HS4/04759). Previous version of this paper was circulated under the title ‘Export Diversification and Development – Empirical Assessment’ and ‘Determinants of Export Diversification: an Empirical Investigation’.
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 807–826, June 2013
How to Cite
Parteka, A. and Tamberi, M. (2013), What Determines Export Diversification in the Development Process? Empirical Assessment. World Economy, 36: 807–826. doi: 10.1111/twec.12064
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: 2011/01/B/HS4/04759
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!