We would like to thank two anonymous referees as well as Franz Blankart, Michael K. Finger and Ronald W. Jones for excellent input and discussions. We also benefited from the comments of participants at the ‘Valuing International Trade Rules’ Conference in Pfäffikon (Switzerland) from 17 to 19 June 2009 and at the ‘Economic History Workshop’ at the University of Basel on 17 September 2010. Many thanks to the Swiss Federal Archives for granting us access to their files.
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 36, Issue 10, pages 1261–1277, October 2013
How to Cite
Weder, R. and Wyss, S. (2013), Do Vertical Linkages Limit Protectionism? Switzerland in the Multifibre Arrangement. World Economy, 36: 1261–1277. doi: 10.1111/twec.12066
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!