We acknowledge anonymous referee for valuable comments. Thanks also to participants at the ERUDITE seminar, at the AFSE Annual Congress 2010, at the ETSG Conference 2010 and at the Workshop on Regulation, Institutions and Foreign Direct Investment held in Lille in 2010 for their comments.
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: GLOBAL TRADE POLICY 2013 Edited by DAVID GREENAWAY
Volume 36, Issue 11, pages 1424–1441, November 2013
How to Cite
Boudier, F. and Lochard, J. (2013), How do Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions Answer to Deregulation in Services?. World Economy, 36: 1424–1441. doi: 10.1111/twec.12067
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!