The authors are grateful to an anonymous referee, David Cushman, Norm Miller and Shannon Mudd, as well as participants at the Southern Economic Association and Eastern Economic Association annual meetings and the Workshop in Macroeconomics at Liberal Arts Colleges for helpful comments. Any mistakes are our own.
As the Current Account Turns: Disaggregating the Effects of Current Account Reversals in Industrial Countries
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 1516–1541, December 2013
How to Cite
Craighead, W. D. and Hineline, D. R. (2013), As the Current Account Turns: Disaggregating the Effects of Current Account Reversals in Industrial Countries. World Economy, 36: 1516–1541. doi: 10.1111/twec.12069
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!