On the Use of International Commodity Futures Spread for Forecasting China's Net Imports of Commodities
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: ASIA
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 861–879, July 2013
How to Cite
Chen, T., Wu, L. and Yan, I. K.-M. (2013), On the Use of International Commodity Futures Spread for Forecasting China's Net Imports of Commodities. World Economy, 36: 861–879. doi: 10.1111/twec.12073
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!