We gratefully acknowledge the exceptionally useful comments and suggestions provided by an anonymous referee who read the first draft of the paper. The usual disclaimer applies.
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 592–624, May 2014
How to Cite
Jean Louis, R. and Simons, D. (2014), Business Cycles Synchronicity and Income Levels: Has Globalisation Brought us Closer Than Ever?. World Economy, 37: 592–624. doi: 10.1111/twec.12074
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!